Answers: Olympus and Sony have the least expensive DSLRs. Sony has the a230 which is just over $400 and Olympus has a model that is very close in price as well.
Check at B&H.
edit-B&H actually has the a230 with 18-55mm lens for $399.
You are in luck. At this time there are NO cheap (low quality, trashy) DSLR's made. There are some inexpensive ones made by Pentax, Sony and Nikon (under $650 with lens). If you budget cannot handle that figure, look on craigslist for a good used Nikon D40 with lens for around $400 Source(s): proFotog
you might consider Nikon D3000 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera
Sony Alpha A230L 10.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with Super SteadyShot INSIDE Image Stabilization and 18-55mm Lens
- Best Camera Under 130ish?
- What is a great DSLR lower than $400?
- Ok what munificent dslr should i obtain and what gentle of lens should i bring to rob these character of pics?
- Old nikon slr wont cart pictures adjectives the time depending on settings? support?
- I put the battery within my just- purchased Mintolta X-700 manuel SLR and it's still not turning on... abet?